Hi,

I'm currently using multicast pattern in order to send concurrently the same
message in two differents pipes.
I wish that my aggregationstrategy could interrupt the wait for the end of
all pipes.
For example, if my pipe2 is the first to anwser (I setted the streaming
option to true) and this exchange contains an element A, then this is the
message with priority one. I doesn't need to wait for others. Otherwise, I
have to wait for the end of all pipes in order to determiner which message
should be returned.

Is there any way to do this?

THanks.

Regards