Hi

Yeah but Apache FOP must provide some API Camel can use to lookup the
resources. So if you can try to dive into the FOP api and see if you
can find such an api. eg there must be some kind of url resolver, or
resource resolver, or lookup or whatnot they we can hook into.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Laurentiu Trica
<laurentiu.tr...@moredevs.ro> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, the images are referenced from the XSL file I'm applying to XML before
> going to the FOP processor to get me the PDF.
> So it would be nice to have a hook, especially since you made it possible
> with the userConfigURL option (http://camel.apache.org/fop.html) to be
> loaded from the classpath (and it's working!)
>
> Thank you for your answer!
> Laurentiu
>
> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Is those images referred to from the xml source for the pdf file? Or
>> how do you tell in the pdf where and which  images to include?
>>
>> And if there is I wonder if camel-fop or apache fop has some api to
>> add some uri resolver or something so we can hook in and load those
>> images from the classpath. Camel has a ClassResolver API that can load
>> from classpath.
>>

>> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Laurentiu Trica
>> <laurentiu.tr...@moredevs.ro> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I need to produce some PDF files with images. Is there a way to get the
>> > images from the classpath?
>> >
>> > I am using Camel from ServiceMix and I deploy my route using jars that
>> > already contain the images I need.
>> >
>> > How can I get make camel-fop to get the images from my jar and not from a
>> > relative/absolute path?
>> >
>> > Thank you!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Laurentiu