FYI the PR is there: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/518

Le 18/05/2015 12:30, Victor NOËL a écrit :
Hi,

So I have been working on a PR for that.

Can you clarify something for me?

Only camel-maven-plugin, camel-package-maven-plugin and guice-maven-plugin are meant to be used by non camel team developers? And the goals generate-and-attach-archetype-catalog, generate-eips-list and prepare-catalog (from camel-package-maven-plugin) are also meant to be only used internally by the camel team?

As for camel-api-component-maven-plugin and camel-eip-documentation-enricher-maven-plugin, they are used internally by the Camel team?

Is that right or are things different?

Thank you

Victor