Hi

If .to("myQueue"); is using InOut as MEP and "myQueue" is JMS based
then its doing request/reply too, and therefore would expect a reply
message and if not you get a timeout error after 20 seconds.

If you just want to do a fire and forget on the queue then use event
message pattern
http://camel.apache.org/event-message.html