So back to the question about how to delete them :-)

On 09/06/2015 07:54, Claus Ibsen wrote:
Yes then you should use regular queues.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, maybe I'm wrong to call it a temp queue. This is not an InOut pattern.
Its InOnly followed (potentially much later) by a response to a "private"
queue (specified by JmsReplyTo header) that is InOnly and handled by a
different route/consumer.
Once processing is complete I need the queue to be deleted.

Tim