Van: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ib...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: Monday 15 June 2015 9:27
Aan: users@camel.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: null body after transform method exception

Hi

Ah no that is likely not the intention.

Though as your bean uses some assertion are you sure its a regular
java.lang.Exception and not a java.lang.Error that it throws. eg try with a
regular exception.

But still Camel should behave the same so there is likely a little bug. But I
suspect its because you use assertion and not a regular exception.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Hans Orbaan <hans.orb...@docdata.eu> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> When an exception is thrown from a transform method I lose the content
> of the message body. Is that intentional or a bug? Because it does not
> happen when an exception is thrown from a bean call.
>

> .bean(ErrorBean.class, ErrorBean.METHOD)
>
> Vs.
>

> .transform().method(ErrorBean.class, ErrorBean.METHOD)
>

> I have attached a testcase to demonstrate the issue.
>

> Thanks!

Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cib...@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus