Good day,

I am very new to Camel and ActiveMQ. I have configured two ActiveMQ
instances and would like to use Camel to forward queue messages from the one
instance to the other using the same queue names. I would like to configure
this using wildcards, basically something like:

from=ActiveMQ1:queue:queue.test.>
to=ActiveMQ2:queue:queue.test.>

When a message is published to the queue queue.test.queuename1 on instance
ActiveMQ1, it must be forwarded to a similarly named queue
(queue.test.queuename1) on instance ActiveMQ2.

I know it is possible to define each (queue) route one for one, but was
hoping that it would be possible to use a wildcard in the destination, or
somehow construct the destination dynamically to match the name of the
actual "from" queue name.
Camel did accept the ">" wildcard in the "to" portion of the route, but then
all messages ended up in a queue called "queue.test.>" on ActiveMQ2.

Regards