Nothing seems to jump out.

Would you be able to share you entire camel context?

Thanks

--
Andrew Block

On June 24, 2015 at 3:21:30 PM, jackkirsten (jkfrie...@hotmail.com) wrote:

Hi Andrew,

I'm also hitting the same exception. If <continued> is available to use, why
is not working? This is what I have and Camel doesn't seem to be happy with
it. I want to log the error and move on with the route rather than stopping
the flow. If I set Handled = false, wouldn't it break the flow?

<onException>
<exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
<log message="*** Message: ${exception.message} ***" />
<log message="${exception.stacktrace}" />
</onException>

How do I make the continued to work fine? I'm using Came 2.9.2.

Thanks.