Thanks. That's what I need.
But are you aware that all the code snippets are missing from that page?

Tim

On 27/06/2015 09:30, Claus Ibsen wrote:
Hi

Yes there is more documentation here
http://camel.apache.org/servletlistener-component.html

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was trying to get some servlets working, based on the
camel-example-servlet-tomcat-no-spring example.

I'm a bit confused by this section:

<context-param>
     <param-name>routeBuilder-MyRoute</param-name>
     <!-- define the routes as a resource from the classpath by prefixing the
value with classpath: -->
     <!-- note: instead of using a XML file we can also define the routes in
Java code in a RouteBuilder class -->
<param-value>classpath:camel-config.xml</param-value>
   </context-param>

I worked out by trial and error how to specify an individual RouteBuilder
implementation as a Java class:
<param-value>foo.bar.bazMyRouteBuilderClass</param-value>

and how to do a package scan for multiple RouteBuilders:
<param-value>packagescan:foo.bar.baz</param-value>

But is there and more detailed information on this sort of thing anywhere?

For instance, what other options are available here, and if you needed to
run multiple camel contexts (separate servlets?) how could you do this.

Thanks
Tim