Hi Willem:

Actually, I'm currently using Camel 2.14 and Netty 3.x (org.jboss.netty).
I'm wondering if there is a sensible way to migrate from netty3 to netty4
(i.e. other than just brute-force trying it) and what it would do with
respect to my existing pipeline factory code, etc?

Here's what I currently have in my pom.xml file:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-netty</artifactId>
            <version>2.14.0</version>