Hi

Ah yeah there is no type converter that supports bindy as a fallback.
So you would need to use the dataformat as David says.

Though it begs the question for pojo consuming if we should add some
annotation to add a conversion step so you can point to a data format
/ type converter (the latter is usually implicit) or even call a
pojo/bean that does the transformation.