hello,

    I was wondering if there simple way i can dump the camelcontext details
into a XML i.e. convert from JAVA DSL to XMl DSL . Using the camlecontext
object I an get the necessary information of the routes and it
configuration.

 I am trying to convert my Routes which are java DSL based to XML and it
takes a lot of time and research just to know which tags and enclosing etc
to use.

for example split(body())   -- is to be respresented like
           <split>
            <simple>${body}</simple>
        </split>

If there is  a guide  which helps in converting it faster do let me know. Or
else we could have this as a new API feature in camel.

regards,
Felix