Hi

Are your Camel route starting from JMS, or sending to JMS?
If its the latter, you can use a <recipientList> instead of <to> then
the uri is dynamic computed on-demand and you should be able to
startup jms.

Also some of the async options such as asyncStartListener may help.
And setting autoStartup=false etc