Hi All,
        I am using apache camel websocket in OSGI enviromnet(apache karaf
container). I am not able to redeploy my bundle with websocket route. When I
am trying the same, I am getting the following exception in log:

Caused by: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException: Failed to
create Producer for endpoint:
Endpoint[websocket://{host}:{port}/camel-websocket?maxIdle
Time=3000000&sendToAll=false]. Reason: java.net.BindException: Address
already in use: bind

This error clearly says that, the port which I am using is preoccupied.
Here, my question is how do I release the port in camel websocket??
I am stoping the camel context and websocket using the below code, in the
bundle stop method, inside the bundle activator class.

WebsocketComponent wc
=camelConetxtImpl.getCamelConetxt().getComponent("websocket",
WebsocketComponent.class);

wc.doStop();

As well as, I amstoping the camel context also.

But this is not working for me. Every time, I have to restart the karaf,
in-order to solve this issue.

Please guide me on this issue. :) Is there any other way to release the
port??

Thanks in advance
Shemeem SP