Hello,

I tried do add Jackson MixIns to ObjectMapper, to support serialization of
third-party objects in my rest routes (which is done by eg.
objectMapper.addMixInAnnotations(<thirdPartyClass>, <mixin>);

I tried setting custom DataFormat for my Rest configuration but from this
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7880) and code it looks like it
is only possible to set properties of DataFormat.

>From what I found, the way to do it would be to turn off RestBinding in my
RestDSL route and use custom DataFormat? Is this right way to go, or I
missed something?

Thanks,
Arek