Hi!
What impact would setting the service address have on the cxf endpoint?

   CxfEndpoint serviceEndpoint = new CxfEndpoint(SERVICE_ADDRESS,
cxfComponent);

I assume that SERVICE_ADDRESS has to be a URL.
Would it then listen for soap requests on that URL?  I do not want that.
All I want is a client that can send a SOAP request/response to a 3rd party
web service.

There is no Javadoc in the class at all, so it is hard to know exactly what
it is going to do with the arguments and in what situation you need to set
things.  It's sad people don't see the value of Javadoc.
-Doug