Hi Guys,

I have created 1 bundle as framework for my project and all other bundle are
dependency on this bundle.
Due to some environment limitation, i was not able to use it as features, so
i have to use manual deployment using osgi:install.

If i deploy bundle without the framework, it will throws exception, as this
is expected.
But currently what i facing problem is some how the framework bundle seem is
cache, cos the service bundle still started even i uninstalled the framework
bundle. I can restart the service bundle without any problem even the
framework already uninstalled, unless i restart the karaf container.

this is a problem for me if i update the framework bundle, it won't take
effect until i restart the karaf container.

Any advice how i can make the service bundle to have dependency on the
framework?

Thanks.

Regards,
ChioChuan