Hi All,

I'm trying to send the soap request using camel-cxf:2.10.2 and
cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty:2.6.3. I have user name & password (using
AuthorizationPolicy to set them) from the service provider and that's it i.e.
can't do anything about their SSL certs.

Marshaling seems to be working, but my route is failing while trying to open
SSL connection to the server with this message:

Caused by SSLHandshakeException: SSLHandshakeException invoking
https://test01.someservice.com/PlaceOrder:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I found JSSE Utility http://camel.apache.org/camel-configuration-utilities.html
 and it looks like it was created to solve this kind of problem, but I'm not
sure how to configure it... Is there any example that I can use as a reference
or may be somebody have this done before (I'm pretty sure it was done at least
several thousand times)

Cheers,
Dmitry