On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<hen...@synth.no> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Joakim Bjørnstad <joak...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> onException(NullPointerException.class)
>>   .wireTap("someUri").end()
>>   .handled(true)
>>   .bean("someBean");
>>
>> Allows you to return to the OnExceptionDefinition.
>>
>> Seems there was a change in 2.16.0 that makes newExchange and some
>> other fluent builders to not return to the previous type in the DSL.
>>

> Thanks!  But where do I put my .newExchange(someProcessor) now?

Well right now it doesn't seem possible in that order, which is unfortunate.

Maybe you can consider changing the order in your exception handling?
Since you want to mark the failed exchange handled anyways.
Wiretap new exchange fire and forget to other endpoint. Then call
someBean with the handled exchange?

onException(NullPointerException.class)
  .handled(true)
  .wireTap("someUri")
  .newExchange(exchange -> {

  })
  .end()
  .bean("someBean");

If this isn't functionally equivalent, I'd suggest logging a ticket on
the Camel JIRA.

--
Kind regards
Joakim Bjørnstad