>From  Apache Camel Multicast Examples
<http://javarticles.com/2015/05/apache-camel-multicast-examples.html>   it
states: /"The final output from the multicast is the the latest reply
message and it discards any earlier replies. If you want a different
aggregation strategy to include even other reply messages, you need to
create your own AggregationStrategy."/

I have a route with a multicast() to two SEDA queues and I am currently
using an aggregationStrategy() to choose the correct response to send back
to the client as the UDP reply.  But I'm unable to get it to work!

My question is, in the above statement, does *latest reply* mean the
reply from the last multicast destination specified in the associated route?

If I know, a priori, which SEDA queue will produce the correct reply, what
is the easiest way to configure a multicast with respect to aggregation?
I'm hoping, in thissimple case of multicasting to only two SEDA queues that
I can find a way that doesn't require a custom aggregationStrategy.

  Thanks, SteveR

Maybe something like this:

        from(netty4:udp ...)
                .setExchangePattern(ExchangePattern.InOut)
            .multicast()
                .parallelProcessing()
                .to(firstSEDAUri)
                .end()
                .to(secondSEDAUri)  // <--- This route will return the reply
that needs to
be sent back to the client via netty4:udp.
                .end();