Hi,

I have a requirement where in my route creates a file and writes some data
into it. The file is getting created successfully with default permissions
which is 0600. I want the file permissions to be changed to 0777 so that
applications running for different users can also have their hands on this
file.

I know that from in Camel 2.15.x version, 'chmod' option has been introduced
on the file producer component, but we are not using this version in our
project. How can i achieve this in 2.13.x version?

Thanks,
Kalyan