Hi

My route does some business processing - i.e. consumes messages from a
topic, performs some business logic then sends message to a REST endpoint.

After sending the message to the REST endpoint I have 1 final log statement
to state the route is complete for this particular message. I would like to
also output in this log statement the time it took to complete the
processing of this message on this route.

I guess there are many ways but was wondering what the simplest and least
invasive is

Thanks
Joe