Hi all,
I have created a restfull web service based on apache cxf with camel.
My endpoint is defined inside my blueprint configuration file like below:

<jaxrs:server id="bwService" address="/booking">

        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>

            <ref component-id="bookingService"/>

        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>

        <jaxrs:providers>

           <bean class=
"com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider"/>

        </jaxrs:providers>

    </jaxrs:server>

    <cxf:bus>

        <cxf:features>

          <cxf:logging />

        </cxf:features>

    </cxf:bus>

     <bean id="bookingService" class="com.mycompany.BookingService"/>

I would like to Inject the Spring JdbcTemplate that I've defined in my
Spring configuration file to my BookingService business class.

My question is :

How can I a load and inject a Spring bean inside a OSGI based Bean?

Thank you in advance,

Meissa