Hello,
I am trying to do the XML to JSON conversion using camel-xmljson with some
specified date types such as number, boolean, etc.

Expected JSON:
{"a":{"b":"string", "c": 12345}}
You can see 12345 should be a number instead of a string.

Result JSON:{"a":{"b":"string", "c": "12345"}}

Notice the double quotes around the 12345.
Example 2: In this example we specify the type="number" . input XML:<a>
<b>string</b>

  <ctype="number">12345</c></a>

Expected JSON:
{"a":{"b":"string", "c": 12345}}
You can see 12345 should be a number instead of a string.

Result JSON:{"a":{"b":"string", "c": {"@type":"number","#text":"12345"}}}

We are using the spring XML to configure the camel routes and data format.
Could anybody give some advise if there is a easier way to configure above in
Spring XML wihtout involving customized java code?
Thanks