As we are don’t suppose to change the third part dependencies unless there is a
security issue. You have to do the excludes setting yourself.

But I think we can update the servlet API dependency to 3.1[1] in the camel
master branch.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9513

--
Willem Jiang