Hi,

can you confirm that the broker bundle stays in grace period? Then that is an old issue. It has something to do with the order the bundles get startet. And that has to do with the server performance.. I had servers where I faced that issue at every start. On some servers I have that issue sometimes at server start, and on other servers I don't have that issue. Anyway I could solve that issue by adding

org.apache.aries.blueprint.synchronous=true

to etc/system.properties.

regards, Marco