Hi Richard,
Thanks for the suggestion.
I tried the change by setting the CamelHttpBaseUri header BUT still get a
404 "The requested resource () is not available."
I can't see what URL camel is actually trying to call. But something
happens when you try to have an HTTP consumer (Listener) and HTTP producer.
Is this a Tomcat issue, Servlet Issue or Camel Issue do you think?
Thanks Bob

--
Bob Anderson
+27 (0) 82 389 0335