I tried with a new approach it works  atleast for basic condition  . But the
problem is if there is any file left in the folder which did not match in
the Run , the route keeps on polling and the filter is called everytime .

1) Is there any way in which the route can be told to stop pooling after
subsequent polls which did not result any file processing.

2) There could be a gap in the sequence,  i.e. after 2 , 4 can be the next
file how can i come to know that the route has finished processing one
cylce, so that I can increment again in filter and the route will work
again.

3) Incase there is a file les than sequence or any junk file , it should be
moved to different folder. Since I am using a Filter , not sure if that can
be done . I can configure a different route to counter this.

 <route shutdownRunningTask="CompleteCurrentTaskOnly" id="RouteFilter" >
     <from uri="timer://foo?period=2h"/>
     <to uri="controlbus:route?routeId=UserCSVToDB&amp;action=start" />
   </route>

    <route shutdownRunningTask="CompleteCurrentTaskOnly" id="UserCSVToDB"
autoStartup="false">
                    <from
uri="file:///C:\FS\processing\?readLock=true&amp;move=C:\FS\complete&amp;filter=#filterDS&amp;charset=utf-8"/>

                      <setHeader headerName="sourcename">
                        <simple>DS</simple>
              </setHeader>
               <setHeader headerName="fileseq">
                        <method ref="DatabaseBean"
method="getSequence(${header.sourcename})" />
              </setHeader>

                    <split streaming="true">
                      <tokenize token="\n"></tokenize>
                      <unmarshal>
                        <csv/>
                      </unmarshal>
                      <log message="The message contains ${body}"/>
                    </split>
uri="bean:DatabaseBean?method=updateSequence(${header.sourcename},${header.fileseq})"/>
    </route>