Hi all,

We are having an issue with the restlet producer.
In the class HttpMethodCall, the headers are copied to the request headers,
except for the Content-Length header.

However, in some cases we end up with two of these headers:
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5777209/restlet-httpheaders.jpg>
One with upper case L and one with lower case l. Only the one with capital L
is filtered out, resulting in an error further on, because apache http
processes these headers case insensitive and throw a ProtocolException with
the message "Content-Length header already present".

Further debugging revealed that the header "Content-length" is already
available right after the restlet consumer kicks in.

Regards,

Glenn