Ranx, Quinn - Thank you so much for helping me in finding resolution to this
problem.

@Ranx - Yes, the META-INF of B1 has export-package and export-service for
the Hello service. Similary, the META-INF of B2 has the corresponding
import-package and import-service of Hello service of B1.

@Quinn - I followed the instruction as suggested by you for the new sample
project that you sent me. The "blueprint-Consumer" project was of particular
interest to me. I did see that there is following method override  with Stub
service implementation.

    @Override
    protected void addServicesOnStartup(Map<String,
KeyValueHolder&lt;Object, Dictionary>> services) {
        services.put( MyServiceInterface.class.getName(), asService(new
StubServiceImplementation(), "implementation", "stub"));
    }

If I follow similar way of having the Stub implementation then the
CamelBlueprintTestSupport does work.

Please help me understand or correct me if I am going wrong here. According
to my humble opinion, the asService() method should ideally have Interface
instead of Implementation argument. This way, the Test framework should
ideally figure out the implementation because of dependency and OSGI
reference provided in the blueprint. This will free up the Junit test class
from having to replicate the entire implementation class as stub classes.

Question - Does BlueprintServiceConsumerRouteTest work if do not have Stub
implementation ?