Hi,

I am exploring Spring Boot to write the camel routes...I started off by
creating a Maven Project using the camel-archetype-spring-boot.

The project contained 2 classes,
1. a class that extends from fatjarrouter, which houses the camel routes
2. a class by name WarInitializer which extends FatWarInitializer, which I
understand is the starting point to trigger the class containing the routes

The requirement that I am working on is to add a WebSphere MQ component to
the Camel Context so that I will be able to use it in my routes to
communicate to the WMQ Queues.

Since there is no Main class, neither Camel-context.xml, I am left wondering
where do I register the component into the camel context.

Can help would be appreciated..

Thanks,
Ganga