Hi All,

I unsure wheter this is a bug or not, and where to post it if it is.

We are using the Salesforce Component, to integrate to our Salesforce
instance.
We are running behind a httpproxy, and it works fine where using the Rest
API.

When we try to use the Streaming API we ran into an issue.
The underlying ComedD client a "Invalid Client ID" error in the "connect"
phase (after completing the Handshake step successfully).

We spend quite a lot of time on this, until we finally went back to basics
and added

System.setProperty("http.proxyUser", "proxyUser");
System.setProperty("http.proxyPassword", "proxyPassword");

Then the problem vanished.

This leads us to believe that somewhere in the CometD wrapping, the HTTP
Proxy information is forgotten or lost.