Hi,

I have implemented camel cache as follows:

                from("cache://cache1" + "?maxElementsInMemory=100"+

"&memoryStoreEvictionPolicy=MemoryStoreEvictionPolicy.LFU"+
                                "&overflowToDisk=true" +
                                "&eternal=true"+
                                "&diskPersistent=true")

All elements are set to eternal so they should stay forever.

However, we have noticed that every once in a while we when do a cache GET
the key entry that worked a short file ago is reported as not found.  A few
minutes later when the entry is added and we do a GET it works again. A few
minutes later it reports it as not found. Is there a parameter missing or
have I missed something?

Essentially we are just storing string key values.

Best
Souciance