Hi,

We are using bidirectional socket communication with back end.

We send a request on 1 socket(1 channel) and wait for the response on the
same channel since we have set sync as true. What we observe is in tcpdump
collected is, once we receive an acknowledgement for the request received
from back end it is in a blocked state. If at all back ends do not respond
the connection keeps on waiting and the producerPoolMinEvicatable does not
get triggered thereby causing a STALE connection in ESTABLISHED state which
just keeps waiting indefinitely.

<inOut uri="netty:tcp://{{IP-Port}}?

textline=true&amp;sync=true&amp;decoderMaxLineLength=1000000&amp;autoAppendDelimiter=false&amp;disconnect=false&amp;producerPoolMaxActive=-1&amp;producerPoolMinEvictableIdle=120000&amp;keepAlive=false&amp;noReplyLogLevel=INFO&amp;serverExceptionCaughtLogLevel=INFO&amp;requestTimeout=2500"
/>

Regards,
Ashok