I’m trying to get the sample from the documentation for the Test Component
working ( http://camel.apache.org/test.html <http://camel.apache.org/test.html>
), but I keep getting a type conversion error.

Here’s the route definition:
<route id="direct-to-test">
    <from uri="direct://source"/>
    <to uri="test:file://data?noop=true" />
</route>

Here’s the test method:
@Test
public void testRoute() throws Exception {
    template.sendBody( "direct://source", "My Value");

    assertMockEndpointsSatisfied();
}

Here’s the error:
java.lang.AssertionError: test://file://data?noop=true There is no type
conversion possible from java.lang.String to
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFile

I can see that Camel is finding the file with the test data because I’m getting
a .camelLock file, but I can’t seem to figure out what I’m doing wrong