Hi all,

   We are using WebSockets for some our inter-service communications and I
am working to replace some legacy code with some Camel routes, but I am
running into a problem of needs some functionality which is not currently
present in Camel.

The 2 main features I am looking for and I am willing to implement are as
follows:

   1. On initial connection of a new client to the websocket endpoint, I'd
   like to be able to send a message telling the client about the server's
   capabilities
   2. When the client first connects, it used a request parameter (i.e.
   ?for=purpose) in the initial UPGRADE request and I need to capture those
   values (preferably as headers on the Exchange)

Could anyone point me in the right direction for where to look so that I
can implement these changes in the WebSocket module? I know that there are
several implementations (Jetty/AHC/etc..), so I assume that it will need to
be implemented in all of them.

Thanks in advance!!

Deven