Hi,

I have rsServer and rsClient defined in my camel context,

<cxf:rsServer id="netsuiteRsServer"
                address="http://localhost:9001/";
                loggingFeatureEnabled="true" loggingSizeLimit="-1">
                <cxf:serviceBeans>
                        <ref bean="niLoginEndPointImpl"/>
                </cxf:serviceBeans>
                <cxf:providers>
                        <ref bean="authenicationFilter"/>
                        <bean
class="com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider"/>
                </cxf:providers>
        </cxf:rsServer>

<cxf:rsClient id="rsClient" address="http://localhost:9001/";>
        <cxf:providers>
                <bean
class="com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider"/>
        </cxf:providers>
</cxf:rsClient>

<endpoint uri="cxfrs://bean://rsClient?throwExceptionOnFailure=false"
id="aiRestProducer"/>

Now, I would like to trigger this client every hour and fetch the reponse
from it,

I can see various component available like, scheduler, quartz and timer.

Please help me with the right component I should use in my case.