Hi

In v. 2.17.0 the body and header is not logged by default by the
errorhandler.

To get the old behaviour back where the message history is loggend including
the exchange header/body in Spring xml it seems that I have to declare quite
a bit of extra wirering.
See foo and bar beans.

    <bean id="foo" class="org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryPolicy">
        <property name="logExhaustedMessageBody" value="true"/>
    </bean>

    <camelContext id="my-Context"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
        <errorHandler id="bar" type="TransactionErrorHandler"
redeliveryPolicyRef="foo"/>

        <route id="my-route" errorHandlerRef="bar">
            <from uri="direct:start" />
            <transacted />
            <bean ref="someBean" />
            <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String" />
            <inOut uri="cxfrs:bean:sms?synchronous=true" />
        </route>

Would be nice if you could turn logExhaustedMessageBody on/off on the
camelContext level as you can with messageHistory.

/Preben