Hi expert, I got "buffering capacity exceeded" issue when getting back large
data via camel-jetty as http proxy, how to increase the buffer size? I have
tried many ways, but still not working... any experience/idea/suggestion are
welcome.
from("servlet:balancer?matchOnUriPrefix=true").to("jetty:http://vm-a38e-8f19.nam.nsroot.net:19999/balancer/?";
+ "bridgeEndpoint=true"                                            +
"&disableStreamCache=true"                                            +
"&throwExceptionOnFailure=false"
+ "&bufferSize=1024000000"                                            +
"&inboundBufferSize=1024000000"                                            +
"&outboundBufferSize=1024000000"
+ "&eagerCheckContentAvailable=true"
+
"&httpClient.responseBufferSize=1024000000&responseBufferSize=1024000000&chunked=false")
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Buffering capacity exceeded
This question also posted at:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36546655/camel-jetty-http-proxy-large-response-data-casue-issue-buffering-capacity-exc
Thanks,Lori