Hi There,

I am using Bindy csv format to marshal to csv file. Everything works fine if
i run from ecplise, but fails with the below exception if ran as a spring
boot jar from command line. I tried creating custom
PackageScanClassResolver extending DefaultPackageScanClassResolver, but no
luck. I also tried with latest version of camel as well, but same error

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.util.ConverterUtils.getByteReturn(ConverterUtils.java:41)
~[camel-bindy-2.15.6.jar!/:2.15.6]
        at
org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.csv.BindyCsvDataFormat.marshal(BindyCsvDataFormat.java:69)
~[camel-bindy-2.15.6.jar!/:2.15.6]
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.MarshalProcessor.process(MarshalProcessor.java:81)
~[camel-core-2.15.6.jar!/:2.15.6]

Regards,
CGSK