Hi,

I am using Camel and I have an issue that multiple instances of the Default
producer is being created suddenly. Normally when I start the camel route,
only one instance of the producer is created as expected. It works fine for
a few hours sending messages to the endpoint. But after a while, a new
Producer is instantiated. I try to establish a TCP connection to the
endpoint in doStart() of Producer. The newly created producer tries to
establish connection which is not successful. So I am not able to forward
messages to the endpoint anymore. Please help!!

Thanks,
Shiva