Hello,

I am trying to create a simple camel producer to send a text message to an
exchange. I am expecting component to publish to the exchange, create a
random queue to receive the reply to from. The exchange is of type topic.
However, what happens is that the component simply publishes the message on
the exchange with the correct routing key but does not create any reply to
headers, and hence no reply to queue.

The basic route looks like :

from("direct:publishToRabbit")
.to("rabbitmq://localhost/exchangeA?exchangeType=topic&username=guest&password=guest&autoDelete=false&automaticRecoveryEnabled=true&durable=false");

I can see on the recipient side that the message is received with the
correct routing key (they are set elsewhere) but there is no reply to queue
created, and no replyto headers created. Since this is the default behavior,
not sure what I am doing wrong or if those headers are overridden somehow?

Best
Souciance