Hi all,

I started a new Camel  Spring Boot project using the maven archetype
camel-archetype-spring-boot. Camel Version 2.17.0 gets Spring Boot 1.3.3
 After adding the camel-elasticsearch component, it requests
org.elasticsearch:elasticsearch:2.2.0  but Spring boot 1.3.3 forces
elasticsearch1.5.2 to be picked.

So If you add a route with  elasticsearch component the application fails to
start and you  you get
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.elasticsearch.node.NodeBuilder.getSettings()Lorg/elasticsearch/common/settings/Settings$Builder;

 I can resolve this by adding elasticsearch 2.2.0 as a top level dependency in
my project.  Can you suggest a better approach? Should I open a JIRA for that?