On 04/29/16 21:29, Claus Ibsen wrote:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Sven Bauhan <sven.bau...@ast.dfs.de> wrote:
Hi,

I found the explanation for an AsyncProcessor:
http://camel.apache.org/asynchronous-processing.html

But I do not understand how to implement the corresponding AsyncCallback.
I did not find any example, how this can be done.

As the done() method just gets the boolean flag, I do not know how the
exchange can be provided in this class.

Can you give me a hint or an example?

If you have the Camel in Action book its covered in the concurrency chapter.

There is a little example here
https://github.com/camelinaction/camelinaction2/tree/master/chapter13/scalability
In this example, the interface AsyncCallback is not implemented at all. And it does not show how an AsyncCallback is used in a route definition.
You can create an async callback class and provide the exchange as a
constructor, or make the exchange final so you can refer to it from an
anonoymous callback.

I do not understand how this could be done.
An exchange is not available at construction of class or in the route definition. The route builder does not know anything about exchanges, so how could it provide one as a constructor parameter?

Thanks, Sven