Hi,

I configured a route, say A. A consumes from one endpoint (say E1) and uses
failover loadBalancer to deliver to set of endpoints (say EList). On
starting the camel context it is unable to connect to one of the endpoints
(due to some endpoint issue) in EList. So the camelContext fails to start.

I added retry logic using while loop to retry starting camelContext whenever
exception occurs. So next time camelContext starts but on checking the route
A in camelContext I found the EList to be empty for failover.
I am not able to figure out why this happened. May be there is some
condition which is removing the processors from failover and is not
resetting it. I have been trying long to understand the code structure to
get the root cause of the issue but not successful.

Any help will be appreciated. Stuck on this for long? Also is there any irc
channel where I can raise this concern?