Hi,

   From the description on http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html page it says:

"You can think of it as a AOP before that is applied at each DSL keyword you
have defined in your route"

Can I use interceptSendToEndpoint if I want to do both a Before and After or do
I have to use something else?  Basically I need to generate a WireTap for
Auditing purposes ever time I make a http request out.  I understand the
performance impacts but the business thinks its more important then actually
being performant.  I wanted to see if there was a way I could do that with
interceptSendToEndpoint, maybe using a custom Processors or something akin to a
Before/After Advice.

Derek