Hi Folks,

I am trying to pass a *to URI value dynamically* with a property value. That
property value will be configured  already in the cfg file.

When the file name is extracted using *CamelFileNameOnly* header, it has to
get passed to the to Uri endpoint. So that the same name is referred in the
code.

Please find my code below:

I have dropped a file with name *KevinFile.txt* in my server location=
D:\Servers\jboss-fuse-6.2.0.redhat-133\data\myLocalFTP
(file://data/myLocalFTP)

*Config File*

local.folder.url=file://data/myLocalFTP
KevinFile=file://data/KevinFileDirectory

*Camel Route*

<route id="awsRoute">
      <from uri="{{local.folder.url}}"/>
      <bean ref="processorClass" method="process"/>
      <log message="myProperty value is ${exchangeProperty.myProperty}"/>
<---Gives the fileName
      <to uri="{{${exchangeProperty.myProperty}}}"/>       <--This is the
spot i am getting error :(
</route>

*ProcessorClass.java*

public class ProcessorClass implements Processor{
@Override

                String fileName = (String)
exchange.getIn().getHeader("CamelFileNameOnly");
                exchange.setProperty("myProperty", fileName);

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kevin