Hi,

we're using Camel (in Scala) for our application, which handles messages that
contain data that should not be exposed to our logging facility. However, when
a org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException with the error "Cannot write body"
occurs, the body of the messages is dumped in the log, like this:
Failed delivery for (MessageId: ID-#### on ExchangeId: ID-####). On delivery
attempt: 8 caught: org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException: Cannot write body:
This is not acceptable for our case.

Is there a way to prevent Camel from logging the message body in this case, or
in general?

Best,
Robert.