Hey All,

I'm aware of the hawt.io plugin that connects to a Camel Context and
pulls info via JMX.

For performance reasons, we are looking at how an application (that
contains one or more Camel Context) wants to push route metrics to an
external source. We have several of those apps, which is why
connecting to all of them via a hawtio console want scale well.

Whats the best way to gather the metrics at the application level?

(After which it will be sent to an external source like elastic search)

1. Access the info from JMX (programatically)

2. Implement some sort of Listener interface to get notified.

I prefer the latter, but the former is fine as well.

--
Regards,

Rajith Muditha Attapattu