Hi,

What version of Weld are you using? Until recently nested / fat JAR wasn’t
working with Weld until it’s been fixed in Weld 2.3.4 with WELD-1930 [1]. I
haven’t tried it myself so that should enable fat JAR support, produced for
example with onejar-maven-plugin. An alternative may be to use shaded JAR which
has other pros and cons.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WELD-1930

Antonin